Friday, January 26, 2024

My Second Quarter Experience and Accomplishments


    The second quarter of my ICT course focused on HTML, the fundamental language used to create websites and web applications. This essay reflects on the learnings and discoveries I have gained, the problems and challenges I encountered, how I addressed them, and my future goals in this subject. 

    

    During this quarter, I gained a comprehensive understanding of HTML and its various elements, attributes, and syntax. I discovered the importance of proper structure and semantic markup in creating accessible and user-friendly websites. Through hands-on exercises and projects, I learned the purpose and implementation of essential HTML tags like how to display the content such as "<body></body>" :This tag is used to display all the information or data, text, images, hyperlinks videos that needed in your html file. Also "<html></html>" :This tag marks the beginning and ending of the HTML document and it tells the browser that the document is an HTML document and more. 


     Additionally, I acquired knowledge about utilizing HTML forms for data input and exploring the multimedia capabilities of HTML. While studying HTML, I faced a few challenges. One of the major challenges was grasping complex concepts, such as nesting elements and understanding the hierarchical structure of tags within HTML documents. I also encountered difficulties in managing the alignment and positioning of elements. I address these challenges by implementing various strategies. First, I sought clarification from my besties and classmates, who provided guidance and shared their insights to me and helped me to keep doing my best. I also turned to reliable online resources and tutorials, which helped reinforce my understanding and provided practical examples. Moreover, I dedicated my extra time to practice coding and conducted self-assessment exercises to reinforce my learning process.

    

    Moving forward, I must continue to enhance my HTML skills and explore more advanced concepts. Aiming to create visually appealing and interactive websites. By gaining proficiency in these languages, I aim to develop responsive, dynamic, and user-friendly web-based solutions. 

    The Second Quarter of my ICT course is entirely focused on HTML, has been an enriching experience. I have gained valuable insights into the core concepts of HTML, discovered its wide range of applications, and explored its seamless integration with other technologies. Although I encountered challenges along the way, I successfully addressed them through seeking assistance and utilizing online resources. Looking ahead, I am determined to further develop my skills in doing HTML files. 


References:

   Dela Cruz, Rejean. Caoayan Ilocos Sur. My Second Quarter Experience and Accomplishments. Retrieve from    https://blogger.com     

   https://www.needpix.com/photo/1420034/screen-keyboard-cup-coffee-business-man-woman-office-reading


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for surviving another quarter, Rejean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know challenges is a part of learning. But I know you've learned a lot Rejean. Congrats for surviving 2nd quarter.

    ReplyDelete

A Vision of Myself

     As I peer into the future, I envision myself as a passionate and dedicated teacher, making a positive impact on the lives of my student...