Monday, February 19, 2024

EstudyaNTREPRENEUR

EstudyaNTREPRENEUR is a program by TLE Club which designed to cultivate entrepreneurial spirit among students, As a Vice President of TLE Club I also learned about entrepreneurship especially in aspect of ICT. EstudyaNTREPRENEUR empowers students to turn their ideas into viable business ventures.

   This booth is created by us TLE Club, you can all write down all your "hinanakits in life" or someone you admire from afar, you can confess to them by writing down on a sticky notes and paste it here. Based on my experience this is effective because as a person that having so so much problem and no one to lean on, in this piece of board it lessen my stress and by that it motivate me to keep going. This booth also boost confidence because you can already write down the things you wanted to tell to someone and already can tell the "hinanakits" to someone who hurt you, by just writing to them anonymously. In the back of this board is a photobooth you can take photos in here using camera by TLE Club officers, the quality of the camera is good of course we wanted the best for our customers. 

     In this area you can buy foods made by students and I can tell that all the foods they sell is good and very affordable, the way they made it and the way the student's dressed up professionally, wearing hairnet and gloves so that they can assure that all of they sell is clean and all of they're customers can enjoy the food. Also they keep they're area clean and based on my experience I'll rate the foods 10/10 because they're really good and tasty.

   In this part make me excite because you can play here it's so fun, you can also print and laminate here without paying and you can also use it and explore the laptops here. The teachers are also kind they can assist you if you don't know what to do, well all TLE teachers are kind for me. As a person that don't like ICT that much, I can literally tell that this part is fun and made me love ICT subject more. 

     My favorite part, as someone who love tragic stories/films it makes me love this area the way the grade 8 students act and the supporting actors and actress are good. The short film made me smile, laugh and cry hahaha ha. I also enjoyed facilitating in this area. Overall the movie is good. The area also makes me feel that I'm watching in a cinema even though it's not. Salute to the main actor and actress they're literally good. 
 

     This program I enjoyed facilitating and laughing with my Co officers, I also learned a lot about ICT by just exploring the whole area and also I'm excited to next aspect of TLE next week looking forward again to be with them. This program equips students with the skills, knowledge, and mindset needed to create and grow their own skills. Through EstudyaNTREPRENEUR, students not only gain practical entrepreneurial skills about ICT but also develop the confidence and vision to make a positive impact in the world of entrepreneurship. 

Reference: 

Dela Cruz, Rejean. 2024. EstudyaNTREPRENEUR Retrieve from https://blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Vision of Myself

     As I peer into the future, I envision myself as a passionate and dedicated teacher, making a positive impact on the lives of my student...